Epson PowerLite 2250U
The bright WUXGA, Full HD projector with optional wireless networking.
Our Price: $1,495.00
A bright, feature-packed projector, the PowerLite 2250U brings brilliant high-definition performance to nearly any boardroom or conference room, with native WUXGA resolution for displays up to 300", Full HD 1080p support for true-to-life images, and optional wireless networking. Offering high Color Brightness, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. With 5,000 lumens of color brightness and 5,000 lumens of white brightness, the 2250U shines bright in a variety of lighting conditions. And, it features great contrast for impactful presentations. This powerhouse projector also includes enterprise-level wireless security (module sold separately) for added peace of mind when using the optional wireless networking.
- Far more accurate color with Epson — 3LCD, 3-chip technology for high Color Brightness† and wide Color Gamut2
- Look for two numbers —
- 5,000 lumens2 Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color
- 5,000 lumens2 White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- Bright, widescreen images up to 300" — WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200); Full HD 1080p support
- Remarkable sharpness and detail — 15,000:1 contrast ratio; added clarity when displaying text and graphics
- Optional wireless networking — optional module required; enterprise-level security for peace of mind; compatible with WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK and WPA2-EAP security protocols
- Split Screen3/sup> feature — simultaneously project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources
- Long-lasting lamp — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode4
- Remote management and control tools — included software allows for remote monitoring and control of Epson networked projectors; also compatible with Crestron® RoomView®
- Versatile in every way — small enough for travel; features a full array of connectivity options, including 2x HDMI®, MHL®, VGA, RJ-45 and more
1920 x 1200 Full HD widescreen resolution
Includes a built-in speaker to amplify the audio of the presentation
HDMI / MHL Connectivity
Stream 1080p content and mirror your mobile device with MHL & the latest in connectivity. Get instant access to movies, games and more from MHL-enabled devices.
Auto Screen Fit
Easily and quickly adjust the image to fit the screen.
|Projection System||3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|Projection Method||Front/rear/ceiling mount|
|Driving Method||Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix|
|Pixel Number||2,304,000 dots (1920 x 1200) x 3|
|Color Brightness (Color Light Output)||5,000 lumens|
|White Brightness (White Light Output)||5,000 lumens|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)|
|Supported Resolution||1920 x 1080 (1080p)|
|Resize||640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1280 x 1024, 1400 x 1050|
|Lamp Type||300 W UHE|
|Lamp Life||10,000 hours (ECO Mode), 5,000 hours (Normal Mode)|
|Throw Ratio Range||1.38 (Zoom: Wide), 2.28 (Zoom: Tele)|
|Size (projected distance)||50" – 300" (1.46 m – 8.95 m) (Zoom: Wide)|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: ± 30 degrees, Horizontal: ± 20 degrees|
|USB Plug 'n Play'||Projector is compatible with PC and Mac computers|
|Contrast Ratio||Up to 15,000:1|
|Color Reproduction||Up to 1.07 billion colors|
Download the Epson PowerLite 2250U Portable Projectors Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $1,495.00